Friday 17 August 2012

DEATH HAS ROBBED ME ONCE AGAIN


www.gaminsnews01.com
 
My friend is no more.  I have lost a friend, his children have lost a father and the community has lost a leader who never comprised his values and that of the people he was leading.  A leader of note, a man that has left a significant mark in our lives and man whose legacy will never be questioned even if one tried to oppose it. Through my friend, I now see myself better and stronger and I am thankful for having an opportunity of knowing this human being and I am thankful for what he has done for me.

When I received news from his children indicating that my friend was in a critical condition, I stopped everything and rushed to the hospital to plead with him to postpone his departure because his job was not done on this earth.  Upon my arrival I discovered that my dear friend was no more, he had accepted the invitation from our late friends, he had taken his last breath, closed his eyes for the last time and his heart seized to beat.

I had a pleasure of knowing this soul who was with me and my family through bitter and sweet day.  I hope that my friend enjoys where he is right now, I wish him happiness and joy in his journey in the land of the unknown.  I thank the Lord for giving me a chance to show my appreciation for what the man has done for me and not only pay tribute to him once he is no more.  Rest in peace dear friend, you have come to the end of your journey on this earth, may you be one of the first ones to welcome me when my time has come to take that journey.  Rest in peace dear friend you have indeed shown me what it means to means to live a life with no regrets. #smed12






No comments:

Post a Comment