Friday 8 June 2012

Losing it all







Watching the movie titled The Vow with my daughter made me realize how  living creatures take things for granted.  The movie is structured around a lady that was involved in an accident and lost some part of her memory, which makes her forget the life she had with her husband.  This movie made me realize how I have taken for granted the privilege of remembering my past.

Watching that movie made me realize the implications of not remembering the good and the bad that has happened in ones life, the people that matter the most and the incidents that has passed that had changed my life.  When one is going through a bad patch you hear them saying, only if I can erase that part of my life, the emotions we feel at that particular time makes us forget that, that experience is important in teaching us how we deal with such challenges if we come across them again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment