Wednesday 20 June 2012

A NOTE TO MY FRIENDS













Dear friends, as I reflect on the journey I have travelled thus far, the journey of life, a journey filled with love, fear, uncertainty and obstacles aimed at testing my endurance and my faith in God.  Looking at the challenges that I have overcomed made me come to the realization that I could not have prevailed it is wasn’t for the love and support you have shown me.  For that I say thank you, you have certainty made a difference.

As I prepare to celebrate my 50th birthday, I urge you to be by my side with the same enthusiasm towards this journey and pray that it turns the way we plan it.  Comrades, colleagues, friends and family with all that said, I would like to wish you a prosperous life, may you achieve all that your heart desires and realize your dreams because the sky is the limit.

Through my years of serving the people with determination and commitment, I have come to realize that Aluta Continua.   The struggle goes on, up until we have emancipated every (young) women and child, when we have successfully won the battle against poverty and AIDS and all the other obstacles that stand in the way of our nations ability to fulfill the imperatives of the Freedom Charter may we say we are free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment