Wednesday 6 June 2012

When love just ain't enough





www.nycteris.diviant.com

Today marks the second anniversary of my brother, the youngest in my family.  This day in 2010 when fellow South Africans and the rest of the world converged to our beautiful land, my family received heart shuttering news that our baby boy (who was now a grown man) heart seized to beat, he had taken his last breath, closed his eyes for the last time and moved on to the unknown world, my brother had died.
The brother we all loved succumbed to the angel of death and we were left wondering what could be God’s plan of taking this young man who had so much potential, a man that was determined to change the lives of so many young boys who had lost their reason for living.  Our immense grief made us to battle to understand how the Lord can just remove such a loved soul from our eyes, a man whose life had just began.
Grief overshadowed our hearts as we battle to come to terms with the loss of a man that was loved by everyone he met.  Today as I celebrate the life of my brother, I understand love was just no enough to keep him on this earth, he had done what was set out for him.  I celebrate a life well lived.  May his beautiful soul find everlasting peace, he is dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment