Friday 24 February 2012

IF I WERE TO SEE A BOSS


                                                        www.spiritlessons.com



If I were to see a boss, what would be the first question that I would ask him, if I would have an opportunity to see the heavenly Father, my Christ and Saver, what I would ask him?  I have only one question and its one that could get me in trouble with my fellow Christians that would be reading my blog and I stand a chance of being called a non believer.

My question would be clear and concise.  I would ask why there is so much suffering in this world.  Why is he allowing children all over the world to suffer the way they are suffering, people killing each other left right and centre and so much hatred in this beautiful world of ours.  People are suffering from unhealable diseases, parents bury their kids because of substance abuse.  Why is there so much misery in this world, why are we suffering?

If I were to see the boss of bosses, I would plead that he blesses this world with happiness, hope and give fellow human beings a reason for living.  I would plead that he takes away all the suffering, wipes the tears on our eyes and bless us with everlasting love.#smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment