Friday 17 February 2012

A LIFE WELL LIVED





When I opened my eyes this morning it doned on me that in six months time I will be turning 50 years, yes I would be marking my half a century on this beautiful earth.  I took a moment to reflect on the journey I have travelled thus far, a journey filled with obstacle, memories and challenges aimed at testing ones ability to endure it all.


I looked back at the memories I have built with people that I have crossed path with.  I looked back at the obstacles I have overcomed and patted myself on the back for surviving such hardships.


I have lived a life that I am proud of, today I can proudly boast about what I have learned through out my journey and tell the world about the hardships I had endured.  I don’t count my success by the car that I drive or the house that I live in but by the knowledge I have gained through out the years and the lives of the people I have touched.  I count myself amongst the luckiest to have lived such a life.#smed12


No comments:

Post a Comment