Friday 9 March 2012

LIFE GOES ON

                                                              
                                                              www.photosearch.com

Today I received a sms from my mother in law and it brought tears to my eyes.  The sms read as follow:  “I lost a son and a pillar of my strength and believe me no parent dream of burying their child.  On the other hand you lost a life partner and the father of your lovely children but today I am pleading with you to wipe your tears and know that life goes on."

My Mother-in-law was pleading with me to open my heart and accept God’s will because he is the one who gives and the one who decides to remove our loved ones from our eyes.  Today marks exactly a year since my late husband closed his eyes for the last time and moved on to the unknown world. Today marks a year since my life and that of my kids turned up-side-down and living became an unbearable mission, an experienced I only pray I never come across again and a challenge that has tested my strength to the maximum. 

As I wiped the tears that flooded my eyes and face, I wished I could engrave her words in my heart.  I don’t want to live my life in tears and sorrow, I want to smile again and also be able to say life indeed goes on, after the storm the sun will shine upon me.  Now its up to me to pick up the pierces even though its an uphill battle.#smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment