Friday 30 March 2012

WE ARE WHAT WE DO

                                                             www.shotterstock.com
This is one of the fundamental statements that I have carried through out my teenage and adult life.  My late father who was a high school principal in Knysna echoed this statement at home and at school when he addressed the pupils.

From a young age I was told that the environment where I come from should not determine the type of person I become and I what I do and how I carry myself will determine the kind of person I turn out to be which will lead to the perception of people of me.

Yes I am what I do.  I have spent most of my adult life serving people in the public sector, and I have been doing it with determination and I love what I am doing.  In my own way I know I have impacted on the lives of the people that have received my service and I am happy with what I do.  I am a Public Servant, my goal is to provide service to the people of South Africa and I do it with pride. #smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment