Friday 30 March 2012

LIFE THROUGH THE EYES OF A CHILD



Seven years ago on the 11th of Aprill, the Lord blessed my house with a set of identical twins, two beautiful souls that entered this world and impacted instantly on how things where to be seen and done around my household.  My very own granddaughters whose smile brightens up the room wherever they go.

A year ago I started studying how these angels view the world we live in, how they have adopted to change especially their transit to primary school and I can say with pride that these girls see no colour, they don’t feel inferior to anyone and they are extremely happy with the love and support we give them.  In return they will always acknowledge every good deed done by family and friends towards them.  To them this world is one interesting place and they are not scared to voice out their fears and they know they are not perfect, they are just kids

My granddaughters are truly the class of born free’s, they would work around the mall greeting everyone they meet and complement them on their looks and that’s a behaviour I wish they grow old with.

The result of my observation only brings joy in my life.  To think that the dreams and aspiration of those that fought for total emancipation of the people in our country have produce a generation of kids who are exposed to each other and are benefiting from the opportunities that our country offers.  Happiness is all I feel and my hope is strengthen that one day social cohesion will not just be a dream, one day the future generations will be able to live in a society where race is not brought out every now and then. Life through my little angels is very interesting and one can only wish that they would grow old with this positive mind set. #smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment