Monday 21 May 2012

The message that saved my soul

                           
Two years ago when I thought the world had crumbled in on me, a friend sent me an uplifting message that showed me that I am not alone, there is a person out there that is thinking and praying for my recovery, that friend saved me from myself.  The message was amongst the many messages that idled unread in my inbox because I had no energy to read and respond to them. 

The message read as follow;  Dear friend, with all that you are going through please bare in mind that I and many of your true friend are thinking and praying for you to come out of this turmoil stronger and wiser.  When you feel like giving up and you feel like your life is falling into pierces, call me or better yet call on the one that will never disappoint nor desert us, the Lord our savior he promised that he will never forsake us and he keeps his promises. Yes I repeat, call me or text me, I may not be able to put the pieces back together but I will stand beside you, I don’t promise that I will undo all the bad things that have occurred in your life, but I will be there to lend a shoulder to cry on and help you stand on your feet.  Dear friend you are not alone, you are surrounded by people that love and value your existence, life is too short to live with regrets and worries so instead of holding it let it out so that it does not further do damage to your heart and soul.  Don’t be afraid to tell me how you feel, I am here to support you and I will not stop up until you can stand on your two feet again.  My dearest friend, always remember that the will of God will never take you where the grace of God cannot protect you.

This long message was one of the reason I can stand on my two feet, it motivated to grief for what I have lost knowing fully there are people who understand my pain and suffering, it maybe realize that its okay to go through what I am going through and that when all is lost, there are people who are here to push me towards my recovery.  I am a happy person again because of the support I have received from people who love and care for me, people who understand the pain that comes with losing someone one, I am now able to smile and embrace the beauty of the world. #smed12














No comments:

Post a Comment