Friday 4 May 2012

The sound of one hand clapping


www.andreameyer86blogspot.com

It is a wonderful feeling to hear ones hands clapping to acknowledge the success in ones life and also the struggles that one has overcome to get to where thy are today.  Life is a journey filled with obstacles that test ones endurance, some of us succumb to the pressure and some of us hang on for dear life determined to overcome the shortcomings.

I can write a book on the obstacles that I have overcome in my life and it feels good to be able to say I have ovecomed all of them and believe me the scars in my heart have made me stronger and wiser.  It feels great to hear the sound on my hands when I proudly clap for myself,  with a wide smile I can proudly state I have survived the hardships and sorrows, God will shower me with more blessings and the obstacles that are yet to come will make me more stronger and wiser.#smed12












No comments:

Post a Comment