Friday 4 May 2012

Not all who wonder are lost



Deep in her thoughts she would sit there for hours dreaming of the world she would like to see herself in.  I noticed this tendency from my daughter when she was fifteen years old, I would be amazed at how she would sit in her room, eyes shut dreaming of the world many in our household though was an unattainable world.

When asked about the things she dreams of, she will tell you in detail of what she was dreaming about, where she wants to be and how she will attain those dreams.  Hearing her articulating her future plans and how she will attain them made me realize that this is not just a dream, it’s a life plan.  The only thing that was left for me to do was to support and motivate her to reach for her dreams.

Today I am proud to announce that my dreamer has attained most of her dreams, she has worked hard to be where she is and she has not stopped to wonder in her dreams.  My daughter is a Piscean  will tell you when all fails, I close my eyes and dream of where I want to be and I don’t just dream of it, I make sure that, that dream become a reality.#smed12


No comments:

Post a Comment