Tuesday 4 September 2012

I KNOW


www.brandvanderford.blogsport.com

I know of a place where I feel free to be who I am, a place where I am surrounded by people that love and adore me.  I know of a place where I am not constantly reminded of my faults and my downfalls are seen as obstacles aimed at testing my endurance and faith in God.  That place is warm and caring and that place I call my home.

I know of a beautiful lady that has always been there for me since the day I was conceived, that lady knows and understand my fairs.  I know a lady whose love and comfort has gotten me through the worst storms of my life.  This lady prays for me more than she prays for herself and her prayers have never been left unanswered.  Oh how lucky I am to have this woman in my life and this woman is called my Mother.

I know of people who would stop whatever they are doing to come to my rescue, people who would lift me up when I am at my lowest.  Oh how lucky I am to have known these people and these people are called my family.  I count myself amongst the wealthiest to have a mother to wipe my tears during times of despair and suffering, a person to laugh with and definitely a person to rely on.  Dear Lords I count myself amongst the rich to have a family that acts as pillar of my strength when I battle to stand on my own two feet. #sme12

No comments:

Post a Comment