Tuesday 4 September 2012

LIST YOUR TOP 200 ACHIEVEMENTS

www.meloventis.wix.com

Writing this peace made me realize what we as human beings regard as success might not be success at all especially when it does not bring everlasting joy and happiness in one’s life.  I grew up thinking having money and owning a house and a car would be my greatest achievements but today my line of though is different.

Finding God and accepting him as my savior and redeemer has been my greatest achievement
  • Learning to love and let go when the time comes has made me realize something’s or some people where never meant to be with us till the return of Jesus.
  • Acknowledging my shortcomings and overcoming my troubles made me even stronger
  • Being a responsible and loving to my parents and upholding their names.
  • Upholding the values and morals that I was taught at home.
  • Giving birth two my beautiful children and managing to give them all the love and support they deserve.
  • Accepting that my kids are not me and that they will make mistakes in the journey of their life.
  • Accepting that not everyone will love me and acknowledge my contribution.
  • Realizing that money is NOT everything.
  • Finding love, inner peace and joy during the most testing time of my life.

This is just some of the achievements I can recall and many have no figure attached to it, they are blessings that I have received from the Almighty.  These blessings that have made me realize that there is love and happiness without all the material things we attach to achievements.  I am blessed to have understood that money is NOT everything and that it does not define ones success. #smed12



No comments:

Post a Comment