Friday 7 September 2012

My chance to be famous for 15 minutes


www.mayorshealthline.wordpress.com


There is a lot of suffering in our country and that also extending to the African Continent as a whole.  In my life I have always tried to do things that would ease the suffering and burdens of those less fortunate in their lives.   My actions have never been motivated by a need to be famous, it’s a calling that comes from the bottom of my heart.

I know if I were to be famous for 15 minutes it would be for putting a smile on someone else’s face and giving them hope to face the world.  I know my fame would come from motivating young people to rise above all odds and take advantage of the opportunities presented to them.  I know my 15 minutes of fame would come from being me and not being a second grade of someone else and something I am not.

Fame is not important to me, the most important and precious reward for all my hard work is to see a smile from the beneficiaries of my kindness.  The most important thing is knowing that I have helped someone in their hour of need.#smed12



No comments:

Post a Comment