Tuesday 4 September 2012

WHAT MOTIVATES ME?



www.fotofirst.com
We live in an Era where hope and faith is vital for our survival.  Constantly one has to find something that motivates them to rise against all odds and reassure themselves that the best is yet to come and that one’s troubles are just temporary.  Like many other souls, I too have something that motivates me.  The presence of the Lord in my heart motivates me to keep on going.

I am motivated because I know my savior is the first and last, he knew even before anyone else the day of my birth and he is the only one that knows my last day on this earth.  I am motivated because I know there is a person that created it all, the architect of the universe and the Manager of all time and that alone uplifts my spirits.  I shout with pride that he is my redeemer, my savior and my comforter.

My faith keeps me going through all the storms that I encounter, I know fully that my life is safe in his hands.  I am motivated because I know my God will never leave me, he will never forget me, he is my joy and he promised that he will never forsake me.#smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment