Friday 7 September 2012

Convention - is it the best fallback position



www.sa.venues.com
For someone that is always striving to perform their best and break the glass ceiling, convention is not the best fallback position for me.  Throughout my life I have strived to stand out and not conform to the standards set out by my society.  I have always been eager and refused to follow accepted customs and properties.

 
I have also maintained that life has no formula, no one should dictate to me what to do and how to live my life.  It would be hypocritical of me to become a conventional once the going gets tough.  I am determined to fight all my downfalls.  I will not be seeking comfort in something that I have never believed in.  The most appealing position for me is the one that will assist me to craft my strategy of rising above it all. smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment