Wednesday 17 October 2012

The love that she deserves





www.dicesseofscraton.org
Listening to my 18 year old niece reminisce about the kind of husband she wants to marry and the kind of love she wants to experience throughout her life makes me want to kneel down and pray to God to bless her with a loving a caring person she yearns for.  A prayer that is a bit unrealistic because in life many of us have been through heart wrenching periods all in pursuit of love.


 
To mention a few on my niece list of things she hope her fairytale husband will do are the very same things that have caused a lot of heartache to the recipients of love gone wrong.  My niece wants someone that will love her unconditionally and treat her with respect and dignity that she deserves,  a man that she will be able to talk to and share her intimate thoughts.  Yes, my niece wants a bestfriend that will understand her joy and fears, someone that she trust and assured that he will forever be by her side.

Dreaming about that special person is not a crime, my only prayer is that when she gets to a point where she entrust someone with her heart, she will understand that there are no guarantees in this game called love, anything is possible.  In the meantime I will pray with her for the love that she deserves and hope the good Lord will shower her with everlasting love. #smed12


No comments:

Post a Comment