Monday 29 October 2012

ITS ALRIGHT



They laugh at my downfall, they laugh at my demise and they laugh at my tears.  My world is shuttered into pieces, the light that used to shine so bright its now dim, I can hardly see my fingers when I place them in front of my face.

I am at my worst, days drag, getting out of my bed is a mission, I am weak and have lost my will to live.  A voice in my head tells me it’s alright, it’s alright if it is the will of my redeemer, the one I pray to will never forget me, he promised to be by my side through thick and thin.  This voice reinstates my belief that my Lord will never forsake me, his is not a man that lies, and he will get me out of this hole.

It’s alright, it’s alright, as much the pain hurts so much but it’s alright if it is his will.  My turmoil’s are temporary, the shadow of darkness will pass.  Yes, I believe that this too shall pass, indeed my faith will get me through and I shall learn to smile again.  It’s alright, it’s alright if the will of the Lord has taken over my life, I shall do nothing but pray for strength to get up and face the world. #smed12


No comments:

Post a Comment