Wednesday 31 October 2012

Be bold and the mighty force will come to your aid



                                                                www.sweet-lemonade.info

Trying to instill hope on someone that has lost it all can be an extremely difficult task.  I spent most of my adult life trying to re-assure those around me that the Lord really does listen to our prayers and he answers them.  Today I am lost for words to say to my friend’s son who has lost both his parents and is praying that the Lord will reed him of his suffering and hurt, and take him away from this earth to be with his loving parents.

The pain of losing my friends is so immense and I just can’t find the right words to say to their son, I can’t find any comforting worlds to bring him back to life.  The pain is taking over my life, the pain is even blocking me from praying and I can’t even find the strength to call my Lord to resuscitate my wisdom and strength.

I hear people all over telling me to be bold and let the mighty force take over but it’s difficult, my strength is gone and my task gets tougher every day.  I owe it to my friends to be strong and re-assure their son that things will be better, re-assure him that in time the pain will subside and his heart will mend again.  He will never forget his parents and he will never stop hurting because he lost something he cherished but he needs to know that he can learn to live with the pain and learn to live without them.  He needs to be bold and let the mighty force to come to his aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment