Wednesday 17 October 2012

Soldier on fighter




Reading a message that said “before you give up, think about the reason why you held on so long” made me determined to fight even harder for my survival.  I stood for a moment and thought about the reasons I got into the challenge and why I should just give up and allow fate to take its cause.  A little voice in me told me to  re-read the message and apply it to my current situation.

A voice asked me who ever told me that the road will be easy and that there would be no obstacles that I will encounter, the voice of doom wanted to nullify whatever was said by the voice I regard as a voice of reason sent to me to guide me out of the gutter.  I pondered hard about the route I have travelled thus far, the uphills and the downfalls and I decided to soldier on and fight for my survival and regain my strength.

I made a declaration to myself, that I Ayanda Mdala refuse to give up on my dreams, I am woman of substance and I am determined to rise against all odds.  Because I have been hurt many times, I will never give up on happiness and no weapon formed against me will ever prosper. #smed12




No comments:

Post a Comment