Wednesday 17 October 2012

Letter of a broken hearted girl


I lay awake reminiscing about days gone by, the days when you use to call  or text to tell me how much you love and adore me.  Tears roll down my eyes when I replay in mind the sweet words you use to say to me.  OH, how I miss your smile, your hugs, your laugh and everything you did that completed my life and made me a joyful woman.
 
 
 
 
 
 
                               www.freepsdrile.com
 
The hurt caused by your departure in my life is so unbearable.  My heart longs for your right next to me, it longs for the little things we did together, it longs for that tight hug you use to give me whenever I felt like my world was crumbling down on me.  I long for your touch that will wipe the tears from my face and remind me that things will be fine, the pain is just temporary.

If I was granted one wish right now, I would wish to see you and say the things I hoped I said when I had the chance.  Death be not proud, for you took away the only man that truly loved me and you left me with immense pain and misery.  The world tells me to accept that thing will never go back to what they used to be.  The day I learned of your passing, a part of me died too and I am not sure whether I have the energy to bring it back to life. #smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment