Wednesday 17 October 2012

My daily prayer


Heavenly Father, I thank you for the gift of life, a sinner like me has seen yet another day.  I have sinned and gone against your commandments, I kneel before you and beg for forgiveness, I know you are a loving and forgiving God, you will never leave my side, may you redeem me and rid me of all the things that are not acceptable to you. 






www.blogs.sciencemag.org

Heavenly Father be with the woman that you trusted with my life, the lady you blessed with your wisdom to raise me, those that assisted her in raising me , thy faithful God, bless my family.  The world needs blessing, I pray upon you to shower the world with blessings and rid us of all the evil we do to each other.  Bless thy Lord my co-workers and all those that wish us well and as a believer I submit my being to you and allow you to use me as you wish and accept you as my savior forever and ever Amen. #smed12








No comments:

Post a Comment