Wednesday 17 October 2012

My big wish






The good Lord has entrusted me with two of his angels, he chose me to raise two beautiful souls who love and appreciate the beauty of this world.  The day I laid my eyes on them,  I knew for sure that I was the chosen one, I was highly favored and blessed.  I made a promise to my creator to love and care for the gift give has given me and rejoice in being a mother.

I promised my ancestors and my God that I will raise them to love and appreciate the value of other people, girls that will brighten the room with their smile and presence.  I promised my Lord that I will utilize the time granted to me to instill a sense of pride, teach them to be proud of who and where they come from and reassure them that people will love them for their originality, not a photocopy of someone else.

Looking at how my babies turned out, I am please with my hard work thus far, the sleepless nights and any other responsibility that come with motherhood have produced beautiful and happy souls that are bubbling with laughter.  The road ahead is still but I thank the Lord for granting me an opportunity to be a mother, a wish that never comes through to thousands of other women across the world.  My greatest wish is to stay true to my promise and let the grace of the Lord blossom in their lives. #smed12





No comments:

Post a Comment