Tuesday 6 November 2012

WATCH THIS SPACE


 
 
I don’t mean to brag but I need to tell the world how blessed I am to be raising beautiful identical twins.  The kids are not only beautiful on the outside, they are angels on the inside too and this is proven by the way they interact with other kids and adults.  Their smile lights up a room and their presence is felt by everyone.

Watch this space because I know for a fact I am raising leaders, they seize the moment and are not shy to express their feelings.  They are clear on what they want and what they expect from other people.  I am proud to be raising these souls in a democratic dispensation where they are free to be what they want to be.  Watch this space because I know I am raising intellectuals, as young as they are, they are not lazy to think and they take their foundation studies very serious.

I am not shy to boost about the blessing that the Lord has showered me with.  Watch this space because the Lord is going to continue to bless me with many other beautiful things.  I cherish all my ups and down because they make me who I am today. #smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment