Thursday 8 November 2012

100 Things to do before I die



There is a lot I have done in my lifetime but as a human being, one should never stop living and doing new things and that should not be a scary thought.  I have spent most of my life pursuing my career and taking care of my household but going forward I know I would want to pursue my hobbies.  I will follow my heart, do things that provide joy and concentrate on the things that I love the most. 


I have always dreamed of going to various destination, explore different places, study new cultures and see new things.  Learning another African language has always been one of my best wishes, I will make sure that I learn more than one African language.  I want to make sure that I clear all the misunderstandings I might have had with people.  I want to socialize more, connect with old friends and find new ones that will complement my life.

I might not be able to fit all 100 things on this piece but I know for sure that I want to live within my means, I don’t want to find myself battling with debts and worries.  I hope one day I will be able to mentor and groom a young person.  I would love to volunteer my service and expertise and help someone in need.  More than anything else, I want to spend more time with my grandchildren, I want to bond with them and see them blossom into loving Souls. #smed12



No comments:

Post a Comment