Thursday 8 November 2012

The smile on my face

www.astrocounsel.us










I have lived a half a century, I have cried, I have had my heart broken into thousand pierces but I still have a beautiful smile on my face.  I have work hard to be where I am, there were times when a smile had to be forced by at the end of the day that smile became permanent.


The smile that is on my face managed to come through during years of hardship, it healed my emotional pain and it removed the physical pain that was tormenting me.  The people that smiled with me during my days of turmoil made me feel wanted, accepted and appreciated.  Their smile gave me courage to rise above it all.  Their smiles calmed my fears, insecurities and anxiety.  I am grateful to be able to smile through it all.  I am happy and my smile says it all. #smed12

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment