Thursday 8 November 2012

People that matter in my life

www.kind2hearing.co.za
In this journey called life we meet a lot of people, some make an impact and others just don’t leave a trace at all.  As I grow older I have vowed to care about the people that matter in my life, those that make a difference and those that worry about my wellbeing.  I care about people that love me in return, those that understand when they have wronged me and apologize for their actions.  I want to be surrounded by people that inform  me when I have wronged them and when I am losing my way.
 
 
The people that matter to me are those that are willing to listen to my problems even though they might not have the solutions to my problems.  I want to be surrounded by people that understand my downfall, people that rejoice with me when I am happy and those that hold my hand when all fails.

I love people and I appreciate their contribution in my life.  I am growing older, I don’t have time to nurse ego’s of people that don’t care about my wellbeing, I don’t have time for selfish people.  All I want is to be around people that I love and those people that love me back. #smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment