Tuesday 6 November 2012

Why I have conversations





The Lord created us in a way that required us to interact with other people.  I live in my own world, I have my own thoughts and I have a way of doing things and sometimes my thoughts and actions impact on other people’s lives hence I find it imperative to have conversation.  Conversations assist me to understand the way other people do things and why they do those things.

Conversations also assist me to better understand the world.  In the mist of my troubles, talking to someone also assist me to comprehend what is happening to me and also try to understand why the certain thing is happening.  Engaging with people who have been through the route I might be travelling also assist to getting the answers that I might be in great need of.

Being a parent is a challenging task, nothing is ever predictable and the journey for many is never a smooth one.  Conversing and sharing my journey with other parents makes me feels like I am not the only one, there is someone that understands my joys and frustration.   With the troubles I have encountered throughout my life, I believe more than ever that it’s vital to converse with other people. #smed12







No comments:

Post a Comment