Thursday 8 November 2012

My idea of a meaningful life




Now more than any other time, I am eager to do things that are meaningful in my life.  I understand fully that I have only one lifetime and I may not be able to re-do all the things that I have done wrong.  I have resolved that I will try by all means to do the important things and focus all my energy on developing my myself and those around me.

I believe strongly that I should pursue the things that are close to my heart.  I would pursue my passion and do things that are worth living.  Being raised by a parent that truly understood her reason for living, I vow to do things that inspire me and those around me.  My principles would be my guiding manuscript and that would also make me aware of myself and my actions.

We are living in times were people are struggling to sustain their livelihood, the thought of giving back to those in need of help and make another being happy would add a smile to my face.  Loving people and understanding their value in my life is more fulfilling than possessing material items.#smed12

No comments:

Post a Comment